Who can join?
Papermakers of Victoria is open to anyone with an interest in paper, whether professional or non-professional, in any associated area, and at any level of expertise.
The group has members in all states and territories in Australia and several members in other countries
- Assistance and advice are freely exchanged between members, who include bookbinders, printmakers, collage and fibre artists, calligraphers and paper conservators
- The ‘Deckle Edge’, our newsletter, is one of the few Australian newsletters available
- Access to Stables Studio
- Access to our library of books, magazines and other publications on papermaking and related subjects
- Access to member’s gallery on this web page.
- Opportunity to share your paperwork in member’s gallery.
Join and share the collected knowledge and experience of over 25 years an incorporated and dedicated group of papermakers and paper artists.
Membership applications and renewals are now open for the 2021/2022 year. Please use the form below to apply or renew your membership.
If you have any questions regarding your application or renewal, please contact us.