Unless indicated our workshops are held in Bundoora Park at the old Police Stables, the building on the right of this photograph.
The following rules will apply to the management and running of PoV organised workshops with the aim of ensuring that workshops are self-supporting.
- These rules may be amended from time to time by the PoV Committee and will be advised to members in the Deckle Edge.
- Workshops will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Registrations will close when the maximum number of participants is reached, or by the advertised closing date, whichever occurs first.
- A place will be secured when full payment has been received.
- Waiting lists will be kept for each workshop in case a place opens up.
- Electronic funds transfer is the preferred method of payment and is the quickest way to register for a workshop. This can be done either online or at your bank. Details on the workshop application form.
- Workshop fee will be $80 for members / $120 for non-members for one day workshops, $160 / $240 for two day workshops. Higher fees for longer or more complex workshops will be advertised.
- If a workshop is cancelled by PoV a full refund of fees paid will be made. If a participant withdraws their registration after the advertised closing date, there will be no refund unless a replacement can be found.
- A materials fee payable to the tutor may also apply, depending on the workshop, and will be advertised in the Deckle Edge and on the PoV website.
- The minimum number of participants will be set to ensure the workshop is self-supporting, and will cover the cost of the tutor fee and any other costs associated with running the workshop.
- The maximum number of participants is determined by the tutor, venue and workshop activity.
Revised November 2018