The following rules will apply to the management and running of PoV organised workshops with the aim of ensuring that workshops are self-supporting.
- These rules may be amended from time to time by the PoV Committee and will be advised to members in the Deckle Edge.
- Workshops will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Registrations will close when the maximum number of participants is reached, or by the advertised closing date, whichever occurs first.
- A place will be secured when full payment has been received.
- Waiting lists will be kept for each workshop in case a place opens up.
- Electronic funds transfer is the preferred method of payment and is the quickest way to register for a workshop. This can be done either online or at your bank. Details on the workshop application form.
- Workshop fee will be $80 for members / $90 for non-members for one day workshops, $160 / $180 for two day workshops. Higher fees for longer or more complex workshops will be advertised.
- If a workshop is cancelled by PoV a full refund of fees paid will be made. If a participant withdraws their registration after the advertised closing date, there will be no refund unless a replacement can be found.
- A materials fee payable to the tutor may also apply, depending on the workshop, and will be advertised in the Deckle Edge and on the PoV website.
- The minimum number of participants will be set to ensure the workshop is self-supporting, and will cover the cost of the tutor fee and any other costs associated with running the workshop.
- The maximum number of participants is determined by the tutor, venue and workshop activity.
Revised December 2015